Videoshop has released a major update this week adding new tools and high definition support. I was able to download this application for free from Starbucks as part of their weekly giveaway. Here are the details of what changed:
1. DUB tool - Now dub to your favorite songs and sound clips!
2. IMAGE tool - Add photos and logos over your videos! Hooray!
3. FLIP tool - You can finally flip your videos like a mirror! Fix the letters that look backwards!
4. Now supporting 1080p resolution! Make sure your resolution is set to "HIGH".
5. RESIZE tool now enables different colored widescreens! Use red, blue, green, or whatever you like!
1. Fixed the "Operation Stopped" bug.
2. Fixed the missing Text button issue.
3. Instagram time marker has been extended to 60s.
4. Toolbar is spaced out for easier reading.
5. Volume status bars now hide when you push the playback button.
6. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you don't have iMovie yet, this app is a nice alternative. The app costs $1.99 and has in-app purchases. It also has great reviews on the AppStore. You can download the app from the link below and its compatible to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.