Pokemon Go has just released an update today after getting released in the Philippines over the weekend. One of the included changes in the game is a personal favorite which improves the accuracy of a thrown curveball. I've wasted a lot of Pokeballs over the weekend after trying to catch a flying Pokemon and hopefully this update changes that. I'll collect more Pokeballs first before trying this. Here are the changes to the game which brings it to version 1.3:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate experience bonuses
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode and re-enabled this feature
- Added visuals of Team leaders - Candela, Blanche and Spark
- We're currently testing a variation of the "Nearby Pokémon" feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
The game is free on the AppStore and offers in-app purchases. The game should work on the latest versions of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.