This game has been actively updated ever since its revival this year in celebration of its 5th anniversary. The game has been a staple on my iOS device since its initial release back in 2011. Back then I had it installed on my 2nd generation iPod Touch. Fast forward to 2016, the game has been updated with lots of contents from floors, costumes, lobbies, roofs, elevators and missions and has been optimized for Retina displays. The game is currently installed on my iPhone 6 with 190 floors and 351 bitizens. Last week, the game has been updated again with the following details. Tiny Tower has been updated 11 times this year alone and the latest release is version 3.1.2.
- Special Independence Day content coming this holiday weekend!
- New SKILL UP button! Bitizens can now be tutored to improve their skills.
- New VIP perk: Ability to choose a specific floor when building!
- Friends requesting the worker you're gifting get bumped to the TOP of your Friends list.
- The Celebrity VIP can now be delivered to either a business or residential floor to make a dream jobber!
- You can now use the Rebuild functionality with less than 50 floors if you want to start over.
- Fixed a bug preventing users from loading their Past Towers.
- Fixed zooming while driving the elevator.
- Improved Bitbook post sorting.
- Found Frank's contact lens.
If you want a laid back game and easy to maintain, Tiny Tower is highly recommended. The game is free from the App Store and its compatible to any of your iOS devices.