Hearthstone has just released an update this week which is great for new and seasoned players alike. The release comes with a Welcome Bundle which is a single $4.99 purchase allowing you to get 10 Classic card packs and a random Classic Class Legendary! 1 pack contains 5 cards so this purchase allows you to get 51 cards in all! In case you are not new to the game, the additional cards can be disenchanted to gather dust and craft other cards for your deck in the game. I already purchased the bundle after the update and I got 2 Legendary cards -- Cenarius (from the Druid class) and Onyxia (from the Neutral class).
Aside from the Welcome Bundle, other updates made to the game include the following:
- Added the new Priest Hero: Tyrande Whisperwind. You will be able to add the new Hero and a new card back to your collection by participating in an upcoming special promotion.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Tyrande - Acquired via a special promotion
- Legion - Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for September 2016
- Pie - Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for October 2016
- A few deck recipes have been updated.
- Certain cards will no longer be selectable in the Arena.
- If you accept a Friendly Challenge while editing a deck, your deck-building progress will now be saved.
- Resolved an issue that could cause gameplay to slow down after using the new Adventure restart feature.
- Golden C’Thun and Mounted Raptor can now be crafted or disenchanted.
- Medivh’s Valet can now be properly crafted or disenchanted.
- [iPad] Resolved an issue that could prevent the on-screen keyboard from opening.
- Fixed some audio, graphical, and UI issues.
You can download the game for free on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Click on the button below to get it from the AppStore.