It's been a year since the last update to Google Analytics was made. This week, a major overhaul to the application was released bringing it to version 3.0. I've been using the application lately on my iPhone and iPad after setting up analytics here. I've been writing actively for the past weeks after migrating my blog. Here's the list of what's new in the update:
- Sharing! Share a report via text, email, chat, and more
- Customization! Customize reports and save them to your dashboard for quick follow-up
- Brand new look & feel; easier to use than ever
- New scorecard visualizations: tab through metrics, swipe through dimensions
- Change & compare date ranges, dig deeper by adding segments
- Greatly simplified navigation and report discovery
Here are also GIF's taken from Google's Analytics Blog showing the capabilities of the latest update.
If you use this service for monitoring the metrics of your site, the application is compatible to all your iOS devices. You can download the application by clicking on the button below.