It's that time of the week again when a lot of interesting updates get released in the AppStore. Aside from Pokemon Go launching locally in the Philippines, here's a list of other apps that got refreshed this week.
We may not have a local Apple Store yet in the country but it shouldn't stop you from downloading the app in case you go to a country that has one like our Asian neighbors. The latest update brings the app to version 4.0, a new icon and additional features that include:
- Get recommendations and shop for new products based on what works with the Apple devices you already own.
- Manage your Apple account at a glance with the updated, easy-to-use Account tab.
- Learn about helpful workshops and exciting events happening at your nearest Apple Store.
- Stay on top of your in-store activities. Find out when your order is ready for pickup and see what time your reservation starts.
- Scan a product at a participating Apple Store to get more information, make sure it’s compatible, and buy it from your iPhone.
- Find out if a product you’ve added to Favourites is available when you visit a participating store.
Based from its description in the AppStore,
"LogDog is like an Antivirus for your Facebook, Gmail and Dropbox accounts! LogDog is a mobile Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for your online accounts. LogDog is an internet security service that sends you an immediate security alert when any suspicious activity is detected in your accounts. Once notified, you can take action and protect your internet privacy immediately by changing your login and/or passwords. Intrusion prevention is as easy as 1 2 3 – and it’s 100% free! LogDog continuously scans and monitors your accounts’ login location and times, number of messages and various other parameters. If our IDS detects anything unusual, such as an attempted identity theft or an intrusion into your private account, it immediately alerts you so you can prevent or stop the hack. LogDog is your virtual guard dog, constantly sniffing your accounts and barking when it smells suspicious activity!"
The latest update to the app introduces Accounts plus allowing you to protect multiple Gmail, Facebook and other online accounts. The latest feature comes with a price though and it costs $1.99 monthly or $19.99 annually.
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice received a Suicide Squad themed update this week bringing in new characters and gears in the game. The details of the changes include:
WORST. HEROES. EVER.
Introducing some very bad people, who can do some good. Play as Suicide Squad Deadshot, a brand new character in Injustice with unique fighting moves, and all new Special Moves. He is joined by Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and two new versions of The Joker from the Suicide Squad Movie – Suicide Squad The Joker, and Suicide Squad The Joker Unhinged. The Suicide Squad Joker Unhinged will be available in an all new Multiplayer season. All other characters will have distinct Challenges and be available for purchase in the store!
IT’S A CELEBRATION!
As part of the Suicide Squad event, we’re offering a Daily Gold Booster Pack from August 5, 2016 for a limited time for only 100 Power Credits. That’s an extreme discount, and it carries a chance at earning all of the Suicide Squad characters. Go ahead, do your worst.
GEAR UP THE BAD GUYS.
New Legendary Gear is available! Earn Katana’s Soultaker Sword gear in a new MP season. Three new Companion card Legendary Gear Cards – Diablo, Enchantress and Killer Croc are all available in Survivor Mode. Survivor Mode is now more accessible than ever. Get in there and assemble your Suicide Squad to its Max Potential.
For those of you who just can’t wait to collect the full Suicide Squad in Injustice, we offer the WORST HEROES EVER BUNDLE. The Booster Pack contains Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, Suicide Squad Deadshot and Suicide Squad Joker – all promoted to Tier 1 and level 30. It also contains all of their Rare Gear, an additional Epic Gear piece, and 8 S.T.A.R. Labs Augment Cards. Best Value in the Store!
Poker meets Solitaire, this is how Politaire is played. The game is currently a staple on my iPhone since its just a quick game to play. Politaire has some great reviews and a high rating in the AppStore. The latest update to it brings in the following changes:
- Daily Objectives System: Bringing a new way to upgrade Clear Table Bonus Score Multiplier.
- Politaire in iPad can be played in both Portrait & Landscape Views.
- New Statistics with more value records to players. (Ex: Average Score for each game modes...)
- 2 new beautiful card-faces and card-backs.
- Tons of improvements & bug fixs (Thank you a lot to Politaire lovers around the world for keep sending feedbacks/bug reports email so we can bring Politaire to this quality).