We're moving away a little bit to our game giveaways as today's freebie is under productivity. Proud is a combination of list, reminder and timer application. I was reading its description from the AppStore and I must say this is a premium productivity application with all the feature set it offers. Here's the full list for its iOS app:
- iOS 9, watchOS 2 and iPhone 6S ready!
- Add Reminders with Siri
- Gesture-based, uncluttered interface so you perform your actions faster
- Simple deferring: “Evening” instead of 7PM
- Habits so you stop forgetting about important stuff!
- Dropbox sync so you can be productive across all your iOS devices (Mac beta available)
- iPad Multitasking
- TouchID support to secure your tasks
- Focus/Relax timer to remind you about taking breaks from your work
- 3 Superpowers: “Give me more time”, “Travel back in time” and “De-stress”
- 24 App Color Themes so Proud looks the way you like it to look
- Fully separate Apple Watch app that works even if your iPhone is not around
- Shake to export and print your lists so you may share them with others- Advanced reminders
- Your life goal to remind you about what’s important in your life
- Your 7-days performance chart to see how many tasks you have done
- Shake to undo/redo so you feel safe when you accidentally do something wrong
Proud is available on all your Apple devices -- iPhone, Apple Watch, iPod Touch, iPad and Mac. This giveaway is for iOS though. The app costs $4.99 from the AppStore but I'll be giving a code for one lucky reader of this post. If you want to get the app for free, you can answer the questions below and place them in the comments section of this post. After answering, send me an email via the Email Me link in this blog so that I contact you.
- Do you have a US iTunes account?
- Why do you want this application?
This offer is valid until September 13, 2016. You can check out their site for more information about the application. I'm telling you, this app is highly recommended!