UPDATE: Code has been taken already. Thank you for participating.
Here's another freebie from the Starbucks application. I'm giving away my personal code to one lucky reader of this post. It is a collection of 100+ recipes from Sarah Britton's blog of the same name. Here's just some of the content you'll be able to get in the application:
- 100+ delicious vegetarian recipes
- Variety of recipes from breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert to snacks and drinks
- 48 grain free recipes
- Nutritional information about the ingredients used in the recipes
My New Roots is regularly updated and the latest release added new recipes for the spring. The recipes added include:
- Red Lentil Carrot Bisque
- Braised Leeks with goat cheese, pistachios and dill
- Asparagus and Spinach Vegan Quiche
- Coconut Rhubarb Trifle
This giveaway will still have the same mechanics as my previous post. I'll give the code to the first person who answers the questions below and places them in the comments section.
- Do you have a US iTunes account?
- Why do you want this application?
Send me an email as well via the Email me section in this blog so that I can send you the codes directly. You can also find the link in the top section of this page.
Good luck to all the participants!
This offer is only good until May 17, 2016.